Upset with those extra pounds? Feeling shy to go bare after the game? Or can’t fit into those old funky dresses? Worry no more because you have just found the key to your satisfaction. You don’t have to worry about how early you have to wake up or how much time you have to spend in those costly gyms to get your wishful figures. While eating healthy and slipping in a few exercises into your daily life can make the work much easy without dropping ounces of sweat.
- Increase, Don’t just Decrease – Increase those leafy vegetables, fresh juicy fruits, some extra glasses of water in the morning.” Adding in really works, taking away never does,” says David Grotto a registered dietitian, RD, LDN and the author of101 Optimal Life Foods. Some beans in the mornings or some whole grains.
- Stay Hydrated at all times – Drink some water before your meal. You won’t feel so much empty stomach and thus you won’t feel the urge to eat a bit more.
- Proper sleep – Joey Shulman, the Thornhill, Ont.-based author of The Last 15—A Weight Loss Breakthrough says, “People who are sleep-deprived tend to have more secretions of the hormone cortisol, so they’re more stressed out. And that’s going to trigger fat storage as well,”. Fluctuations in the hunger hormones leptin and ghreli are result of incomplete sleep.
- Share and save – Like the Dutch, share more. Whenever out on a dinner, share your food with your companion. In this way you will save some extra bucks and also the extra effort you had to put to bring out those calories.
- Mix it up – Nobody told you that you can only do exercise in a silent dorm. Do it with our favorite music on. Tune in to your favorite TV show and lose some weight. In this way you won’t feel that urgency and it will be just normal.
- Don’t call it workout – Many times one often gets demoralized just by hearing the word of workout. Its better you don’t call it working out. Add it into your daily routine and you won’t feel the extra burden of it. Simple exercises and games like, hiking, skiing, playing Frisbee can make your body lose weight as well as make it flexible.
- Breakfast King, Beggar Dinner – Take your breakfast like a king, your lunch like a common man and dinner like a beggar. Take heavy breakfast as you have the whole day ahead of you and light dinner as, when you go to bed, your body stays immobile and the digestion becomes slow.
- Don’t skip your meals – Keep it light and delicious as you want but never ever skip them. When you skip them, the next time you eat, your hunger will multiply and you will take in more than required.
- Zumba – This popular Latin based aerobic dance style is very effective. It is a high energy, fun to do and easy to follow workout. It keeps you motivated and you learn some moves you secretly admired.
- Stay focused and have support – Never lose hope in your journey of weight loss as nothing can be gained without putting some effort. Always have faith in yourself and have people around yourself who will always catch you when you fall and keep you motivated.
Originally posted 2015-04-27 07:17:55. Republished by Blog Post Promoter